COVID-19 Protocols are as follows:
- We are as always Appointment ONLY for tattoos. We also can not accommodate walk in purchase or consults at this time.
- Bring you mask please to your appointment. Masks must be worn.
- Do not bring a guest. Bring only minimal items needed.
- Please come to the door and wait outside for your artist to come and get you. Do not arrive prior to your scheduled time.
- To arrange an appointment or consult please email us or use the “Contact Us” form on this website. Be sure to include your phone number.
- Please note we are working with minimal desk staff and often remotely. You are important to us and we will get in touch with you as soon as we are possibly able.
Regular Studio Protocols Still in Place:
- A $50.00 non refundable deposit is required for all appointments scheduled.
- We accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, PayPal, Discover and American Express. Artist tips can not be charged to a credit or debit card. We apologize for any inconvenience.
- You must be 18 years of age and present current and valid identification in order to receive a tattoo. Ages 16-18 must be accompanied by legal guardian who has legal authority to sign for the minor as well as present current and valid identification (and in certain cases proof of legal authority to sign). The guardian must agree on the size, placing and content of the piece and must be present during the entire tattoo process.
- We will not tattoo anyone under the age of 16 nor will we work with anyone who appears to be under the influence of any type of substance. This includes clients who arrive with someone else who appears to be under the influence of any type.
- Due to a full book we are unable to do drawings ahead of your appointment. We allow time for any changes to be accommodated on the day of your appointment.
- We are not able quote prices via email, messaging or phone. We can only price pieces accurately in person in the studio. Our apologies for any inconvenience this may cause.
Thank you in advance for your appreciation of our policies.